I don't understand what made you change so much.
How you became so mean, so careless, so normal.
You were someone with so much soul. I saw it in you.
But I'm starting to change my mind about you.
I know why she liked you so much, and why now she fucking hates you to the core.
I couldn't support that more.
I called you one of the best, but now you're just like the rest.
Bland, hurtful, and egotistical.
B.K. is the only one of my friends who's ego is okay, because he's always been that way, and I've accepted it, and seen past it.
But you, you're turning into an ungrateful piece of shit.
I hope karma serves you justice.
At this rate, you've got none of my respect.
I called you out, it's the only reason you're so defensive.
Stop abusing my best friend, or I swear I'll put you right in your place.
^agreed....Sketch ball
ReplyDelete