This is to a boy who got into my head with all the pretty things I wanted him to do. It's the boy who got inside my head despite the fucked up things I did. Did you know I miss you?
--It all started two days ago when I hadn't heard from him. It's the third time we've tried this (being in a relationship with one another) and I figured this time would be the best-- we'd been through so much. Turns out, he's too "busy" to have a girlfriend. And doing what? Sleeping? Smoking weed? What the fuck.
I always made time for him. You'd think I would have broken up with him by now, he bailed 3 times on hanging out, he never returns my phone calls, and obviously didn't give a shit. But I loved him. There was so much more to him than this shitty person. I'd seen it before, and I craved it like I craved my nicotene.
Under my skin, in my head. How do I rid myself of him?
No comments:
Post a Comment